My Quilt

Inside

Past

Outside

Future
My favorite square is my future square because I think it shows how excited I am for my future. My least favorite is my past square I don't really remember my past so I didn't put a lot effort in it, so that was kind of hard to do.

My favorite square is my future square because I think it shows how excited I am for my future. My least favorite is my past square I don't really remember my past so I didn't put a lot effort in it, so that was kind of hard to do.
All of my ideas came from hard thinking, and I was running out of time, so I had to get creative fast! The inside quilt is filled with family and love, while my outside is filled with colors and things that make me happy.
The new tools I used was really cool, it was like paint splashes, I really think that was the extra thing I needed to make my quilts colorful and more me. The paint splashes was one way I Incorporated all my pictures.
The new tools I used was really cool, it was like paint splashes, I really think that was the extra thing I needed to make my quilts colorful and more me. The paint splashes was one way I Incorporated all my pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment