
Scary Effects
The art piece I chose was my Alien. The reason why I chose the Alien was because I felt like it was my best work; I worked extremely hard on it. I stressed that it wouldn’t be perfect, but at the end it came out just as I hoped. The Alien was an exciting yet challenging to do. Portraying yourself as an Alien isn’t that simple. Overcoming the pose of Alien was quite difficult, and adding octopus legs on our mouth, giving the allusion that we are about to throw up. The most interesting part was how we made our face and our eyes to look like we do not have a pupil. Overall, it was a great art project we worked on. I have to thank Miss Cook for helping me with each and every step.
Fai Abdulle
Grade 11
Digital Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment