Friday, November 13, 2009

Social Issue: "They Don't See The Truth"


In my picture, you see a Muslim girl sitting reading a book. She’s looking down reading making seem like she is upset about something. The title was “They don’t see the truth” so it looks like she is reading a book to find out the truth. The whole picture is black and white. The font is in red, because red is a serious and bold that would make my statement bold.
In making my social issue, I really wanted it do something that truly affects me. In our society I feel as though sometime some people do not have an open mind. I am Muslim, and the remarks people usually make about my religion truly hurts. Those who disrespect my religion really do not see the truth. The message I am trying send across is know the truth before you are so quick to judge.

No comments: